Blogroll

May 4, 2011

Summa Lovin

Here I am again blogging. I consider one of my diversion this is not the same with traveling, boxing, partying, photography etc etc.. you won't believe what I can get my self in to if I really wanted to. My light bulb flick like a lightning bolt and bam! birth of another project, another gastusin and surely load full of fun and new discovery.


April was a blast, an I mean it! Summer lovin----> i like.


Here's what happen this April




  1. After a month of waiting to heal my tat, at last I get to hit the water. Below is the list, All these squeezed in 1 month. whew! and Im not getting tired.
    1. Pansol Laguna with Phruit Team
    2. Magalawa Island Palauig Pangasinan
    3. Hundred ISlands and Patar Beach Bolinao Pangasinan
    4. Magalawa Island Bday weekend get away 
  2. Got my first memo- caught sleeping at my station
  3. I celebrated my 27th bday
  4. Pia passed the entrance exam for the big school
  5. I'm so damn TANNED! people are complaining already haha
  6. I took home a lot of wounds and  bruises after  every trip, I call this pasalubong
  7. Ink Guy
         April fully booked
         May now open for booking lol

       

3 comments:

Lakad Pilipinas said...

Hehe bat nanginginig yung mga letra mo?

Na-memo rin ako dati for sleeping =P

charisse said...

Hi Christian,

I changed the fonts na, it's been a while na I opened this blog.. kinda busy eh :)

Pakshet na memo yan! bawal ba talaga matulog sa trabaho? hehe

Lakad Pilipinas said...

haha relax lang!

antagal na walang bago sa blog ah

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More