Blogroll

Mar 4, 2011

liverated- sinfully bad for the liver

Friday morning was not fun, but the night time is a whole different story hihi (grin). 8:pm March 4th, Phruit Team Philippines was forced to log out of the office to parteee! Not everyone was able to come, few of my babies (qas) have to do 3 weeks night shift to further attack problems in quality. The week long waiting is over, at last I get to party again after 2 months of travel and leisure and adventure. sigh...(sagada mahal kita).

Music Match hall way


Tambay yosi

All headed to Music Match KTV @ Home Depot Ortigas, the place was huge and the echoes of singing videoke addicts makes me call this place HOME. Sure I am. We reserved room number 9, one of the biggest I think where you could fit like 30 people. Food  and booze was flies all around making my head spin with confusion which to try first. Baked Tahong, Tokwat Baboy, Crispy Pata, Pansit Kanton, Pansit Bihon, Sausages, Sizzlng Sisig, dimsum platter, fries and cheese sticks platter, Calamares, Chicken, Sweet and Sour Pork all served at all 3 tables.Later I'll talk about the booze.




 baked tahong yuuumm

Tofu- pampalubag loob
Simply saying I ate something healthy today (as if)


 this is what's for dinner tonight

 paa ng manok  eek


all dig in

and so the  singing begin,  not for the Karaoke Bitch Edwin Reyes, he just got back from a bad flu and been coughing all day long like a crazy dog (sad). He selected few songs which he tries to belt out but too bad it just won't work. I joked about it and felt his envious smile as everyone grabbed the mic and hit their favorite karaoke lines.poor boy (sob)

 At first song were melancholic. It was Neil who first came up with the selection, most of the songs more about letting go..my guess is that he chose that for me.Oh well I'm not affected  tsk tsk. I can belt the
"the art of letting go" without batting an eyelash promise (sus)

Natasha Beddingfeild, Alanis Morissette and Aegis completed the list. How could one forgot Anne Dayto's  rendition of "When I see you smile" ? sang with nothing but courage. Greg's jaw dropped in awe as he watched her do her thang.. If you have courage drop it like a bomb Anne. She knows what I'm  talking about.


More to come.. sorry naman may hang over lang tsk





WHO WANNA GET FUCKED UP? WE DO WE DO!



yep you guys looked so fucked up

I ordered Silver, next party I'll go for Platinum hihi

Eating was fun, but drinking is far better! all fueled up by cholesterol and calories livingcha is now ready to scream
WOHOO!!
 BRING IN THE BOOZE
lights dimmed and cameras clicking
the party begins.

 beer and a sip

 are you sure? absolutely sure


 box of happiness

 the dark lord

we celebrate double

Jose my Mexican lovah


Off we go at Encore BGC (Bonifacio Global City) Did I told you already that I only party VIP?
Ohhh yeeees I am.
 I/ We party and get paid, that's part of the business.
And so before we left Ortigas, Me little tipsy heard Greg talking over phone about getting in the club
S.M aka "Miss Shembot" confirmed the same.
If your boss party hard, you have to rock the same boat. "Mr Money makin" only party VIP so Cha
tucked under his wings party VIP too.

ENCORE HARDCORE

Positioned at the couch near the bar, I get to have a slightly half full view of the attendees that night. Foreigners doesn't know how to dance, Koreans danced crazy like they are run by batteries. Elitistas, chillin at the side raising champagne glasses like forever, and ordinary Juan like moi danced the night away.

Greg ordered long island iced tea for everyone, I got Vodka Tonic and bottled water. I'm way so dehydrated. Second Round, I saw kuya (waiter) arranging some frozen champagne glasses.I was thinking they will serve champagne, and so they did. But this is not an ordinary drink, it comes with a small fountain attached at the tip of the  bottle and was lit up as if It's new year. My eyes glowed so wide seeing it from afar getting closer at our table. It was like it's being showed off to the people that "WE" Phruit Team Pinas PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!!
 The night was way so crazy.

Greg come by me and asked in a tipsy english accent

Greg: Cha any thing you'd like to drink
Cha: I'm sorry?..  (in tagalog accent) the music is so loud
Greg: Anything you'd like to drink?
Cha: No Greg I'm good

Cha turns to Neil and said

Cha: oist anu daw gusto mu inumen
Neil: kayo bahala maam Cha
Cha: Ikaw na!
Neil: Gusto mu ng Patron
Cha: (Pointing at the bar) tanung mu kung magkanu
Neil: (At the bartender) Magkanu Patron Silver?!
Bartender: 6,400 ( pointing at the menu)
Neil: (turns to Cha) Maam Cha eto oh
Cha: (to Neil) Pakita mu ke Greg
Neil: Kaw na
Cha: (went to Greg pointing at the Menu)
Greg: (Slightly looking at the menu while Cha pointing at the list) Cha, order anything you want..
Cha: would you like it in shots or bottle?
Greg- In bottle yeah yeah yeah..
Cha: ( to Neil) oks na to Patron Silver
Neil and Cha - (to the bartender) Teh?! Patron Silver 1 Bottle

Queen of the night

Baliktad pa

~last order~

maybe an hour of dancing

ALL WASTED



Too bad they are not allowing SLRs inside.I have it tucked at the lobby instead. CJ took her camera out to take a shot of the team with the Champagne Fountain. We smiled, posed so nicely wanting to look good at the pic. It was only 1 shot. CLICK! everyone is sooo excited to see the picture, so we asked her? "Can we see the pic" she handed the camera showing no pic. HUWAAAT? yep no pic was captured... sigh...sighh.. She said she hit the click button, dunno what happened, everyone was so drunk and floating.

sayang parin yung pic :(


No comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More