Blogroll

Mar 6, 2011

lakwatchera attack: Luneta, Wok Inn, Malate Church

My daughter "P" is never used to playing outside, that's why indoor paid playhouses is heaven to her.One of her favorites, Kids Universe MOA, It's a three level kid friendly cash sucking vice that single moms like me can't  even fight to resist. It covers two floors with shops, cafes and a cool washroom, where cleaners sport a white jumpsuit and a pink wig.

Pink kung Pink!

P's heaven

 they'll take a photo of the kid and companion

 Too eager to get in

 socks on

 Let me in!!

 Safety

 She plays I wait


 Cool violin from one of the shops

Second and third floor

This week we've decided to try something different. Off we go to Luneta Children's Playground where my usual 250 Peso budget for play time now only cost 10 pesos.Twenty for the two of us lol. As I always say " Hindi naman ako maselan" "slight lang" haha. No doubt that the more you pay the better the facilities are. P doesn't care at first, she excitedly run towards the slide jam packed with kids. As she was running she stopped, turned at me and say "dame tao mommy" .... I smiled and  say  "dun tayo sa maliit na slide".

Who doesn't have childhood pic taken at Luneta? Everybody does. (I'm just guessing) I wanted P to have  pic taken there walang basagan ng trip. Even I'm tempted to leave the place and ride a cab going to MOA, We decided to stay. It's not bad at all, aside from  Manong situated at a small booth at the corner holding a mic announcing something like  " Kaninong anak to?! naka black na tshirt at maong na shorts" It make me wanna grab my kid and zoom out of the place.

Still we carry on..I'm a bit hesitant letting P just roam around the area, the place is moderately huge. Kids running around, families all over the place setting up a picnic spot, eager parents taking a picture of their kids as they slid down on a cement slide. I asked my self "shall I let her play in a cement made slide?" she might hit her head and end up at the nearest emergency room.(it's my inner mommy self talking)  I checked my wallet and found no HMO card, I left it at home, damn.

JUMP RIGHT IN

 Hesitant look lol

 This one she enjoyed, It doesn't involve climbing haha


 pumpkin window

enjoying

  Hippo may cavities

One day She'll do spelunking with mommy 
at Sumaguing Cave Sagada Mt. Province

 Over exposed pic 


 Peekaboo I see you

 P:Can I ?
Mom: Can you fit?
haha


 throwing tantrums

 Order na Free shipping door to door pa

P: I'm not sure on this one mom...

It was no fun for her at the big slides, I can sense by the look of her eyes how scared she was rolling down a cold cemented slide in chipped paint and an with an unsecured landing. Kids are landing like 5 inches above the ground. I don't think its safe. She's used to landing in a pool of soft colored balls or 5 inches thick pads all carefully placed at the landing spot. Apologies If I may sound way over my head. I think all moms will agree that when it comes to security we all want the best for our kids.

We left 5:30, my plan is to stop by Manila bay, stare at the sunset and take some random shots for this blog. Since she's already on a tantrum mode, we decided to have dinner first.

A friend (Ciego) recommend this place at Malate six month back, it's located beside Malate Church, neighboring Padis Point. Wok Inn is a Chinese restaurant some sort of Paluto  style. The interior is nothing but ordinary, monoblock chairs, white wooden tables etc etc.

I asked for a menu, the guy said " wala po kameng menu maam" I almost forgot, shoot, I remembered what my friend said before, you choose your ingredients displayed at the glass kitchen and they'll cook it the way you like. isn't it nice?






4 comments:

Deanne said...

Amputa! Welcome, welcome, mare! Mishoooo!!!!

charisse said...

ayiiee.. holy mother or inigo! advance happy birthday po

Lakad Pilipinas said...

I haven't been to Luneta in such a long long while. Makabisita nga ulit minsan. =)

Christian
http://lakad-pilipinas.blogspot.com

charisse said...

Hi Christian, tag me along with you :) Wanna go back and take photos too

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More