Blogroll

Mar 22, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT: Say bye bye TMEX

Just so you know, that the Tamed Monster Exhibit will no longer exist in this blog! Get real! I'm not saint, but not all the time a sinner. Just a normal Juana going through a rough phase in life.

Wish me luck..

Can't wait to hit the beach..let me breath

Ed, and I were so kati of going to the beach, I need to include my college friends from PIYU who'm I spent my Sagada valentines date.

Daming plano, walang natutuloy... tsk..

Due to excessive need for traveling and unwinding, I decided to join a couple and run away from here.. fast!

We need to finalize our leaves-check.
Budget- check.. this is not  a problem with  ED
IT- EX- bahala na, kung saan nalang dalhin ng paa
Fare- EX! will go later at Florida and reserve three seats
Accommodation- EX, until we finalize the fare and schedule
Sino-sino? Just the three of us, Ed, Merv and I.. This doesn't matter, we three have same wave length (got this from someone)
Where to go?  the original plan is Bohol, all is settled until we found out the airfare would cost us 6,500k one way. NO WAY! edi sana nag Singapore nlang ako. Then Ed, so willingly showing me the tour packages, literally bringing his lappy at my station as I was so busy drooling over some quality issues we are facing right now.

Cha said - "so saan na?" while holding my phone ( the person on the other line, doesn't like the idea of multitasking) so I moughted my question instead to Ed instead.

Ed: Bantayan, Palawan, Davao? kahet saan! (with a look on his face, so determined to get the hell out of Manila)

Cha-( moughting her words again) Tangna kahet saan GOW ako!


at last we agreed to go to Pagudpod, Ilocos Norte, road tripping and advance bday celebration.

Just sharing Tarsier can smile pala hehe so cute



2 comments:

TERE TEREBOL said...

Cha, what do you mean by "Tamed Monster Exhibit"?

Oh, and the tarsier pic is so creepy... LOL

charisse said...

tamed Monster, that's me trying hard magpakabait. I know right? Tarcier pic is odd lol.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More