Blogroll

Mar 3, 2011

~frieday~

Many thank God it's friday.. I do too. For the last 4 hours, I consider myself not part of the happy faces roaming arround Ortigas area thinking where to stop by later for a "Friday Payday" partee. LRT got broken, have to pay 200bucks for a cab, empty tummy, and a corrupted PC. Yep you got it! all shitiness on a Frieday. Do I need to prepare for something worst? hope not. fingers crossed. Depressed mode on.


 effin small cubicle where I have to fit the following
Desktop
CPU
Keyboard
3 planners (starbucks,CCAP,OWC)
Calendar
champagne glass
Mirror
watter bottle
calculator
green cellphone stand from Jhen B
Shades
mobile phone
Luck Charm- gold pig resting at a pool of coins (for more cashing)
headphone bag
and some random chichirya

below it is a part you call shoe rack, perfume collectibles, Ipod player, and stuffs 
I want to get rid of


I’t doesn’t worry me much knowing that my trusted “Pareto Logic” recovery software will come handy at these desperate time of need, where all hopes up high, reality kicked. 7 files recovered! WTH!! Useless software. I think I’m doing a lot of file recovery lately hmmm..


Recovering

If all cabs have this, Why not!


my ideal cab service

40P flagdown and 3.50P running rate.. Fair deal? maaaaybe? hope all cabs have lappy, and pocket  wifi :) guess who's on the screen? HP the wizard kid.  I get to practice my English accent again  wink.

No comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More