Blogroll

Mar 9, 2011

Update me livingchawohoo said

ok ok, there's just to many going on right now in my life right now, so many things so little time. I wasn't able to update this blog due to my hectic work schedule and other priorities, so to keep a documentation of what's cooking lately, heres the list.


  1.  My ex husband celebrated his  27 birthday.
  2. Pia will be from nursery school and is currently having rashes and sorts of skin problems :(
  3. I bought a new camera bag-caselogic
  4. My feet are itching- the need for travel is calling
  5. I have a have my hair cut
  6. My cat poop in my room
  7. I wore stripes yesterday
  8. Thinking of buying a new camera len for upgrades
  9. Checking out travel packages
  10. Not getting too much sleep- up until 6:30 am
  11. I think i'm loosing weight too (believe it or not)
  12. Creative mind working beyond it's limits
  13. Continuously getting paid and loving it
  14. Thinking of photography classes- If I have time
  15. Syncing my clock- I'm loosing the sense of time
  16. Saving money for a new car and P's schooling expenses
  17. Bumming at the beach
  18. Paramore- misery business is my chosen beat for the week
I just have to write this, Polar saw a cockroach in his sisig @ Binalot Emerald..what a day!

got to go.. cramming again, as usual tsk

No comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More