Blogroll

Mar 5, 2011

Tamed Monster Exhibit # 1

Woke up 12: 30pm today, feeling tipsy, stomach empty, irritated, big head and full blast hang over.This is expected, I often call this time of day " after party down time syndrome". I stayed at my room with my dim lights on, alone cu'z P's not yet home. Nothing's new, I'm used to sleeping at both sides of my bed.. but I preferred the right side more lol. Before I'm positioned at the middle, daddy on the left and P on the right.

So I do my thing and realized it was 6:30 in the eve, I checked my phone; NOTHING. I throw in few SMS and waited..... So I decided to call; NO ANWER. I waited, throw in few messages here, posted on my FB wall, the same thing again over and again, again and over. And there, after 25 missed calls made and 19 text message a familiar voice answered in tamed baritone. I calmly explained my points and wheww it was dead hard, injected a few sarcastic note that I'm very much associated with, and eyes wide open while hearing him out. "Aaaah... Aaaah.." I uttered in a sarcastic note. Guess who?  The man I now called "My Bitter Half", the father of my child and the ultimate test of my patience Mr. Gatchalian.

I won;t talk much about our little heated conversation but  to give you and idea and for documentation I have it in print screen. sweet.

Let me share with you one of my many SMS sent to my bitter half

"Dear Pia, sana naman umuwi ka ng maaga aga
dahil baka sa bday ng daddy mu ay hindi ka na 
payagang makasama. Mis na mis ka na kc ni 
mommy uwi ka na pls."

This is my polite way of saying: "Tangina! nasan na ang anak ko!!" Isoli mu siya ngayon o hindi mu cia      makikita sa birthday mu"

I've been blogging all day and waiting for my kid to land home. No one even care to message or drop me a  note that my kid is ok, well and good.

My mom can attest that I'm not gifted with the a  real world commodity called "patience" I often throw things at thin air, slammed at it, shouted fowl words,and cursed at peeps, you'll be surprised that I have a wide range of devilish stunts that I can pull out of myself.          BUT  Not today.         Lately I've been trying to tame the monster in me, a lot of hard work? yes it is, these are the things I have to learn at the age of 26. Too little too late.

Watch out for more  Tamed Monster Exhibits 



No comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More