Blogroll

Mar 10, 2011

I don't drink milk eew

Sleeping. Everybody wants to do it. Some call it their hobby, some are deprived of it, some have too much, some lesser and others NONE!. Care to include me in the list of those who's as if getting a daily dose of triple espresso shots @ bubucks coffee ( that's how my guy friend Ice call it). SLEEEEEEPP.. I need it now and I need it so badly.

I don't drink milk.Often my friends are telling me to drink milk if I can't sleep. Dunno, probably it has some soothing effects of some sort. I was even advised to drink it warm. EEEwW.. can't and will not. tsk tsk... So I'm writing this blog to tire my mind and body and hopefully start dozing off.

I don't understand why I was so tired at work but yet can't sleep. I had long hours of conference calls, meetings, analysis and task which requires long hours of thinking and analysis. I even deprived myself of coffee earlier thinking that I'll keep me up all night. Guess what? no coffee is synonymous to no sleep too.

I stared at few photos too at the office, I'm missing the beach,the travel, the sand, the backpacking (which I really hate) and I'm missing Pia too.. She's with her dad.

It's 6:08 tic toc tic toc tic toc. No one's on FB. Aside from someone who's been acting up lately like he's missing somebody. Online..Offline..Online..Offline..


I'm feeling it. I hope thiz is it! My eyes are getting tired and my fingers are numbing already. 6:12am, and I'm typing still.


I need to pee. I went out and it's daylight, poor me. I'll shut this thing down or better leave it plugged.

gmorning.haveagreatday.

wishmeonetoo

No comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More